DIALOG : SUGGESTION AND OFFERING

Topic: Career

Nina: hey guys! what's up?

Kira: oh hey Nina! where have you been? we've waited for you!

Dami: yeah, why it took so long to get here?

Nina: I'm truly sorry, there's a long traffic jam on the way here.

Dami: oh I see.. that's fine, now take a seat.

Nina: thanks Dami.

Kira: speaking of which, is there something bothering you Nina? you look not in the mood right now.

Nina: um.. yeah.

Dami: what is it? you can tell us if that makes you feel better.

Nina: okay, I tell you guys.

Kira: go ahead.

Nina: so last night when I and my parents just had a nice dinner, they out of nowhere start to talk about what major I should take next year, and it ends up they suggested me to take civil engineer major, but I'm not really sure since my passion is being an illustrator.

Kira: I see... but beforehand, have you ever tell your parents about what your passion is? 

Nina: I haven't talk to my parents about that.

Dami: you should tell them about your passion and what you want Nina, so they would understand and suggest the major that you like.

Nina: right.. but I'm just too scared to see their reaction.

Kira: why? it's only a casual conversation Nina, a lot of people talk about this to their parents too.

Nina: It's because my parents want me to be a civil engineer really bad, I'm scared they won't agree.

Dami: no Nina, you no need to worry. trust me they would listen to you. you know right, every parent only wants the best for their child? so they would listen to you.

Nina: really?

Kira: of course Nina!

Nina: thank you very much Dami, Kira. if there's no suggestion from you guys, I'm sure I will never talk to my parents about that. 

Dami: don't mention it Nina, it's not a big deal.

Kira: yeah, it's our pleasure to help our best friend.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

G30SPKI Recount Text

our first english task