My Goal My Ambition

my biggest dream since childhood is I want to be a doctor in the future. "I want to help people that suffering, as my job as a doctor" "I want to be useful for a lot of people" is what I said when I was in first grade of elementary school. my dream as a doctor is also influenced by my extended family, which is most of them having doctors as their job.

I aspire to be a pediatrician in the future. I love playing with kids, to my mind kids are an innocent human being that really cute. so I assume being a pediatrician is gonna be the perfect job for me.

since now I'm in the 11th grade of senior high school, I need to study hard to reach my dream and start to explore more about pediatricians. 

my dream uni is UNPAD. I hope all of my hard work all this time paid off already when I graduate from high school and accepted in FK UNPAD. 

also, I want to participate in organizations such as BEM. I'd like to have a lot of experience and I'd like to try something new when I go to college.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

G30SPKI Recount Text

our first english task

DIALOG : SUGGESTION AND OFFERING