Hallo ! so today I'm about to review a German movie called "Nico's Weg" that I watched yesterday! I am interested to watch this movie because my german teacher recommends this movie to my class. The movie isn't like any other ordinary movie because this movie will help you a lot in learning Deutsch , especially when you are in beginner level or A1 level! so let's get started with the movie synopsis~ So the movie starts with a man named Nico Sebastian that went to Germany to meet his aunt because he had some problem with his parents. Unluckily when he landed, he loses his bag when he's played with a little girl that he met before inside the airport, because a taxi driver mistook his bag for another passenger bag. When he was confused about what would he do, Lisa, aunt of that little girl (Emma) offered him some help, and he agreed. Lisa calls his father who is a policeman, to find Nico aunt. After that Lisa took Nico to her apartment to stay with her and ...
Topic: Career Nina: hey guys! what's up? Kira: oh hey Nina! where have you been? we've waited for you! Dami: yeah, why it took so long to get here? Nina: I'm truly sorry, there's a long traffic jam on the way here. Dami: oh I see.. that's fine, now take a seat. Nina: thanks Dami. Kira: speaking of which, is there something bothering you Nina? you look not in the mood right now. Nina: um.. yeah. Dami: what is it? you can tell us if that makes you feel better. Nina: okay, I tell you guys. Kira: go ahead. Nina: so last night when I and my parents just had a nice dinner, they out of nowhere start to talk about what major I should take next year, and it ends up they suggested me to take civil engineer major, but I'm not really sure since my passion is being an illustrator. Kira: I see... but beforehand, have you ever tell your parents about what your passion is? Nina: I haven't talk to my parents about that. Dami: you should tell them about your passion and wh...
my biggest dream since childhood is I want to be a doctor in the future. "I want to help people that suffering, as my job as a doctor" "I want to be useful for a lot of people" is what I said when I was in first grade of elementary school. my dream as a doctor is also influenced by my extended family, which is most of them having doctors as their job. I aspire to be a pediatrician in the future. I love playing with kids, to my mind kids are an innocent human being that really cute. so I assume being a pediatrician is gonna be the perfect job for me. since now I'm in the 11th grade of senior high school, I need to study hard to reach my dream and start to explore more about pediatricians. my dream uni is UNPAD. I hope all of my hard work all this time paid off already when I graduate from high school and accepted in FK UNPAD. also, I want to participate in organizations such as BEM. I'd like to have a lot of experience and I'd like to try something new ...
Komentar
Posting Komentar