Holiday!

Visiting my grandma house

Last year holiday of semester I went to my grandma house in Citalem. I had to go there because its my family routine to visit my grandma.

I miss her so much because its been a while since the last time we visit her. I went there by car with my parents, my older brother can't come because they are still working in their office. Normally the trip needs around 1,5-2 hours, but in that time our trip took 4 hours long because of the traffic jam. After that long trip, finally we arrived in my grandma house. the tiredness during hte trip had gone after i met my grandma. she was looked old, im so happy knowing her in healthy condition.

because we arrived in grandma house at night, we went straight to the dining room to dinner. the food that served isnt that fancy, but i felt so blessed because we can created warm atmosphere in there. we are talked to each other, told our own story. i told my grandma about my school, my friends and everything. she looked so excited to heard me told my story. and she is told me too about what happern to her recently 


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

G30SPKI Recount Text

our first english task

DIALOG : SUGGESTION AND OFFERING